**Payments can also be made on the day of pick up via CASH, check or credit card The discounted Price on the Invoice is cash price
TERMS AND CONDITIONS The following terms apply to this online auction.
By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Please bid with care.
1. Seller. Seller is High Bids Win Auction LLC, the user of the website offering the goods for sale.
2. Lot. Any good or goods for sale by auction.
3. As Is. All Lots are sold “As Is”; Seller strongly recommends that all bidders thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid. (All Items can be viewed in person By Appointment only!
4. Refunds and Returns. Absolutely no returns of sold goods. No refunds or exchanges will be permitted. There are no warranties or returns on any sales.
5. Seller’s Delivery of Lots. If Seller or its consignor is unable to deliver any Lot or any necessary documentation required of any Lot, the purchaser's sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of monies on such a Lot.
6. Hammer Price. The Hammer Price is the highest bid at auction’s end and the final sale price of a Lot, and the price from which the Buyer’s Premium will be calculated from.
7. Buyer’s Premium. A Buyer’s Premium of 12% of the Hammer Price when paying cash or check 15% for CC in addition to the Hammer Price, will be added to your invoice. You agree to pay a Buyer's Premium in addition to the Hammer Price for each Lot that you win. The Buyer's Premium will be added to your final invoice.
8. Binding Contract. If you are the highest bidder on a Lot when the Lot closes, you agree to purchase that Lot for the Hammer Price plus the Buyer's Premium.
9. Payment. Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller before 2:00 PM on the 3rd Business Day after the auction closes After the auction is completed We will send an Invoice for your total wins plus 12% or 15% for CC Buyer’s Premium & shipping will be added after Items are Pd for, Small Item aprox 4 Day give or take & freight Items will need an extra few Day's to get the shipping cost.
10. Method of Payment. The Seller accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal .
11. Removal. You may not remove or take possession of any Lot until the seller receives payment in full for that Lot. You must present proof of payment to the Seller upon pickup. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period provided in Seller’s Terms & Conditions. Shipping will be added to Invoices for small Item FedEx & USPS or Freight on invoice after items are paid for freight Items will need an extra few Day's to get the shipping cost & will have a 165.00 per skid charge to skid standard sizes & secure items Larger sizes are more , crating is extra 365.00 per crate standard sizes larger sizes are more.
12. Removal Dates. Lots will be available for pickup on the following dates: Mentioned in the Pick up Field & after these Dates we are not responsible for these lots & no refunds offered for any reason !
13. Failure of Purchaser to Pickup or Pay for Sold Lots. If the purchaser fails to make payment in full, fails to remove a sold Lot by the last date available for pickup, or fails to make arrangements with Seller for pickup within the time period herein provided, Seller may resell the articles or Lots by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller Liquidated damages of 25% of the Hammer Price of the item.
14. Preparation of Lots. Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased Lots accessible to the winning bidder on the removal dates. Seller will not be responsible for securing & or unloading Lots once they are loaded at our facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
15. Complete Agreement. These Terms & Conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any Lots within this auction, constitute the entire Terms and Conditions of which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as Agent. No oral agreement made between the purchaser and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing.
16. Auction Site. The bidder/purchaser acknowledges that an auction site, storage site, and pickup location is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive, and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and electrical circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site, storage site, and the pickup location before, during, and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties, and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents & employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors, or principles for injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever at the auction site, storage site, and the pickup location.
17. Sales Tax. All items picked up or shipped inside the USA are subject to the Local state tax rate. Bidders with a tax-exempt I.D. number must submit that number by filling out and submitting the appropriate tax-exempt form.